33 He changes rivers into a wilderness And springs of water into a thirsty ground;
34 A fruitful land into a salt waste, Because of the wickedness of those who dwell in it.
35 He changes a wilderness into a pool of water And a dry land into springs of water;
36 And there He makes the hungry to dwell, So that they may establish an inhabited city,
37 And sow fields and plant vineyards, And gather a fruitful harvest.
38 Also He blesses them and they multiply greatly, And He does not let their cattle decrease. 39 When they are diminished and bowed down Through oppression, misery and sorrow,
40 He pours contempt upon princes And makes them wander in a pathless waste.
41 But He sets the needy securely on high away from affliction, And makes his families like a flock.
42 The upright see it and are glad; But all unrighteousness shuts its mouth.
43 Who is wise? Let him give heed to these things, And consider the lovingkindnesses of the LORD.
– Let it be emphasised that the Lord’s CONCERN for our ETERNAL security surpasses all things. In the bigger scheme of things it is the ultimate goal, far surpassing our comfort and happiness in the current.
– God will at the blink of an eye, snap of the fingers remove all our creature comforts if they st and in the way if our salvation, if they cause pride, selfishness, sinfulness or any kind if wickedness.
– Have you recently fallen from glory “of abundance and plenty haves”, before blaming and binding the devil, even taking that 21 day fast…..
– First CHECK YOURSELF, check your FIRST LOVE (is it still the Lord God?), check what was growing or well set, check what you’ve taken for granted and check what you have lost ( patience, kindness, love, respect etc)
– In humility and submission God establishes and prospers us, in rebellion and pride He abandons us,
– but only UNTIL we fill the pain of His ABSENCE and the horror when He removes His COVERING, until we run BACK to Him in DESPERATION.
Vs 41 – 42: But He sets the needy securely on high away from affliction, And makes his families like a flock. 42 The UPRIGHT see it and are glad; But all UNRIGHTEOUSNESS shuts its mouth.
Even in this God shows His lovingkindness towards us His own. Let us give THANKS to Him
PRAYER: Thank You Lord for sparing nothing for my salvation. Amen
Have a fruitful blessed weekend!
THANK GOD FOR THIS WEEKEND!