…..and I promise that I will bring you UP OUT of the affliction of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, a land flowing with milk and honey.”‘
Go up to a land flowing with milk and honey; but I will not go up among you, lest I consume you on the way, for you are a stiff-necked people.”
– When God was sending Moses on a mission, He promised to deliver the people of Israel out and UP from the land of their misery and slavery, into the “LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.”‘ ( Exodus 3;17)
– When the rescue was accomplished with many a great wonders and THE NATION ISRAEL was en route to the promised land they FALTERED gave the credit of their deliverance to a golden calf fashioned by their own hands, angering God.
– Yet in His anger and frustration God forgot NOT His promise. Yes He punished them but still delivered on His word.
– What kind of God is this, that we serve, Who acknowledges that we’re a stiff-necked, hard-hearted and stubborn people yet still shows us His goodness…….THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GRACE!
-You may have also faltered along the way, disappointed God, dishonored God, disobeyed God etc. However God Has not shifted from His promise to you.
-God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do it? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good? (Numbers 23:19 )
– The LORD is gracious and merciful; Slow to anger and great in loving kindness. (Psalm 145;8)
– He may seem and feel far from you because of your disobedience, yet the instruction still stands:
“GO UP to a land flowing with milk and honey!
PRAYER : Thank You Lord for grace and loving kindness, and thank you that I was not utterly destroyed, neither did I perish in my carnal disobedience.
I shall now heed the call to GO UP to the “PROMISED LAND ”
THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU LORD 🙏🏾🙌🏾❗
Have a superb Wednesday