- Cornerstone Assemblies Of God (AOG) Family Church is situated in Richmond Hill Central Port Elizabeth, corner of Campbell and Edward St.
We are a liberated, God fearing yet fun filled, loving and family based church. We endeavour to cater for all the members of the family, from Sunday School toddlers up to Mom and Dad in the Married couples ministry. A sizable number of our members are students studying in various tertiary institutions around P.E. We are therefore a very vibrant and an energetic church who believe in worshiping God with all our God given might like the David of old (2 Sam 2;14).
- Praying Church
- Word Based
- Family Orientated
- Grace Driven
- Restoring the relationship with God
- Governed by Grace
- See people at their best, as God sees them
- Do not judge
- Welcome the whom so ever
- One can never be too down the road to hell never to return
- Know people’s dreams and their aspirations
- Having compassion (the heart of Jesus)
- Helping hand
- All in Love and with Love
- All things are possible (Attitude)
- The latter Glory will be much more than the former (Haggai 2:9)
- Rebuilding the intimacy and relationship with God
- Get to work, according to plan (Aspiration and Dream)
- Being prepared for opposition (Nehemiah 4:1)
- Focus and Determination
- Having been Restored and Rebuilt, you are now ready to go and touch somebody and change somebody else’s life, comfort with the same comfort you have been comforted with.
- Having seen the light share it, having received love share it.
- In common purpose together we can change the face of our community, we can make a difference.
- Let it be known that Jesus Christ cares (Care Ministry)
Now our Mission, the reason we believe why God placed us on top of the hill is to be the Lighthouse of this area of Central and Port Elizabeth at large. We are spurred by
Matthew 5:14 -16
- 14. “You are the light of the world. A city located on a hill can’t be hidden.
- 15. People don’t light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
- 16. In the same way, let your light shine before people in such a way that they will see your good actions and glorify your Father in heaven.”
So we aim to spread the message of the Gospel using all available platforms and bring people to Christ the Saviour of all men.